Matt de Heras is a co-founding partner of Advantis Advisors located in Aliso Viejo, California. Most people expect and deserve an advocate when it comes to their money. My promise to you, and to all my existing clients, is that I’m available, accessible and take the time to know one’s situation completely. Money, retirement and the question of “how confident am I with my current financial plan” can be a source of stress, anxiety and fear. By working with you, listening and focusing on what’s important, we can implement a strategy and plan. The result is a relationship that grows and prospers over the years.
Before Advantis Advisors, Matt was a financial advisor with Prudential. While there, his value add approach helped people grow and protect their wealth focusing on planning, retirement, investments and life Insurance. He received the Greater Orange County Financial Group’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2012. It’s Matt’s belief that both the personal relationship and technology will continue to evolve. This evolution is what motivated him to co-found Advantis Advisors and provide the level of service he believes a client deserves.
“Know what you own, and know why you own it.” Peter Lynch
Professional Licenses and designations:
- Registered Principal / OSJ with United Planners
- Finra Registrations: 7, 63, 65 and 24
- California Life License # 0G48383
- Licensed to offer securities in AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, HI, ID, MT, NV, TX, WA, WI
- Certificate in Financial Planning – Boston University
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, University of Oregon